The Feelings Game consists of 140 cards, divided into 3 groups. There is a blank card in each group, in case you need to make any additions. The groups are:
- Pleasant feelings, for example 'engaged' (55 cards, symbol is the sun)
- Unpleasant feelings, for example 'alone' (69 cards, symbol is a cloud)
- Areas of life (17 cards, symbol is rainbow): these are aspects of life that may be of importance to you and that are emotionally loaded, for example: friends, (un)paid work or health.
The Feelings Game can be applied in various situations such as: teamwork, getting acquainted, evaluation in training courses, career planning, job appraisal and coaching.
In the small booklet you will find:
- Conditions for using the game
- Directions for playing
- 5 methods of play
- Introduction to feelings
- Feelings: innate or acquired
- Feelings and culture
- Feelings and the body
- Handling feelings
This game also exists in Dutch: Gevoelswereldspel.
By Peter Gerrickens and Marijke Verstege.